Follow the 4 steps below to place your letter printing order.
Create a new account.
Order product & service
Choose the type of letter and configure it. Click on the 'question mark' next to the options drop down on the price calculator if you have any questions about the choices. You must pay prior to uploading your files. Make sure all your files are 100% complete & accurate or you will be charged a $35 reproofing fee for changes requested to a job that has already been proofed. Review the FAQ topics below and read the topics that apply to your job to avoid complications or delays with your order.
Receive digital proof
A digital PDF proof merged with a single record from your list is emailed to you within one business day after your order is placed and all files have been uploaded. Turnaround begins after proof is approved. Orders can not be changed or canceled after proof has been approved. The target mailing/shipping date is assigned to your order several hours after you approve your proof; you can see this in your account.
Click here if you need help approving your proof.
Order is mailed/shipped
You will receive an email at the end of the day (after 5pm PST) after your order has been mailed or shipped. You can check the status of your order online. You can see the USPS's average delivery times for Standard and Nonprofit class mail here.
All communications are sent via email, we do not call, so please monitor your Junk mail to avoid delays.
Frequently asked questions
- Mailing list setup
- Letter & mail piece setup
- Envelope setup
- Handwritten fonts on envelopes
- Turnaround time, or an example scenario
- How to setup if you have multiple versions of a letter
- Staggering your mail to be mailed at different dates
- How to choose your postage
- Printing cancellation marks on your 'presort' postage
- Inserting a signature in the letter
- Letter printing on notepad paper (yellow letter)
- Low-cost full color 'inkjet' printing
- Digital proofing
- Mail delivery times by Post Office
- Tracking delivery dates
- How to approve/decline digital proof
- International mailing