Use this option to clone/duplicate an order you have placed in the past. This option only duplicates your selections from a past order, for instance, the envelopes size or the type of sheet you used in your past order. You sill have the option of changing any of the selections or the quantity when utilizing this function.
To repeat an order
- Login to your account here.
- Choose option 1.2 Repeat a past order.
- On the next page, find the previous order you'd like to repeat and click on the "Repeat order" button on the right side.
- The selected past order will be cloned and placed in your shopping cart.
- To modify quantity: Change the quantity in the QTY field and click on the Recalculate button at the bottom to recalculate your cost.
- To modify selection: Click on Reconfigure button and you'll be taken back to price calculator where you can change any of your selections.
- To finalize your order, click on Checkout.
- Upload new files: You will be required to upload files for this order. The newly placed order will NOT be using files from the previous order that was cloned.
- Use previous files: You do have the option to request previous files to be used if the previous order was placed in the past 90 days or you had requested your files to be saved in our system.
Click here if you need instruction on how to upload your files.